Expo PACK México 2012
EXPO PACK MéxicoPackaging and Processing Technology for Latin America
June 26 – 29, 2012, Tuesday through Friday
Centro Banamex, Mexico City, Mexico
June 26, Tuesday
June 27, Wednesday
June 28, Thursday
June 29, Friday
1:00 - 8:00 PM
1:00 - 8:00 PM
1:00 - 8:00 PM
1:00 - 7:00 PM
25,000 customers/buyers from over 30 countries will attend EXPO PACK México 2012.
Packaging professionals from all major Mexican States attend the event, such as Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Puebla, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Morelos, Veracruz and Nuevo Leon. In 2011, buying groups attended from Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
Attendees include packaging and processing professionals from a wide range of industries, including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, graphic arts, medical, chemical and automotive.
NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS
More than 900 companies representing over 20 countries will exhibit, covering 172,000 net square feet (16,000 square meters) of exhibit space.
EXPO PACK México 2012 will showcase the latest solutions in packaging and processing machinery, materials, containers, and other related goods and services.
EXPO PACK México offers direct access to the packaging and processing industries in Latin America attracting buyers from throughout the region.
EXPO PACK Verde, the program that supports sustainable packaging technology, will take place for the third year.
Envases Estelares Awards, Sustainable Packaging Awards, Packaging Congress and a full conference program, organized by The Mexican Packaging Association (AMEE).
- Pharmaceutical Pavilion, leading companies will exhibit plant engineering, plant maintenance, process machinery and equipment, and packaging materials for the pharmaceutical industry.
- PROCESA Pavilion, dedicated exclusively to processing. The PROCESA Pavilion will feature the latest developments in processing machinery and technology for the fruit and vegetable, beverage, dairy, meat, poultry, seafood, frozen and preserved foods industries all in one designated area.
- Containers and Materials Pavilion, will include innovative containers and materials that increase visual impact, enhance convenience, maximize shelf life and add functionality.
- International Pavilions
- Financing Pavilion
- Innovations Pavilion (sponsored by AMEE): Featuring winners of the Envases Estalares Awards.
- EXPO PACK Verde Pavilion featuring sustainable solutions.
2011 SHOW STATISTICS
902 exhibitors from 26 countries.
8 International Pavilions: From Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Spain, and the United States.
5 Specialized Pavilions: PROCESA (Processing), Containers & Materials, Innovations Pavilion/ Envases Estelares, Financing Pavilion and a “Made in Jalisco” pavilion.
107 exhibitors participated in the EXPO PACK Verde program.
16,323 net square meters (175,699 net square feet) of exhibit space
26,361 buyers attended - attendance increased 23%.
Attendees represented packaging and processing professionals from throughout Mexico International buyers came from United States, Guatemala, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, Canada, Venezuela, Panama, Spain and Brazil, among others.
Attendees primary business included:
- 49% Food and Beverage
- 15% Pharmaceutical / Medical
- 17% Personal Care
Buyers were looking for *:
- 86% Packaging Technologies (Packaging machinery, containers, packages and package components, converting machinery and materials)
- 32% Food Processing Technologies
- 16% Pharmaceutical Technologies & Services
63% of the attendees have the final say or significant influence in purchasing decisions
27% of attendees are Owners or CEO/President of their company
30% of attendees are Directors or Managers
The Mexican Packaging Association - AMEE
The Mexican Chamber of Processed Food - CANAINCA
PMMI manages all aspects of EXPO PACK México events in house through a subsidiary company, EP Administración y Servicios para Exposiciones SA de CV (EPASE). PMMI is a trade association of 560-plus member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States or Canada; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. PMMI’s vision is to be the leading global resource for packaging, and its mission is to improve and promote members' abilities to meet the needs of their customers.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT
11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 600
Reston, VA 20190
Tel. (703) 243-8555
Fax (703) 243-8556
EXPO PACK México
Homero 418 Piso 7, Col. Chapultepec Morales
11560 México D.F., México
Tel. +52(55)5545-4254 ext. 123
EXPO PACK México
Centro Banamex, Mexico City
Junio 26–29, 2012
PACK EXPO International
McCormick Place, Chicago
Octubre 28-31, 2012
PACK EXPO Las Vegas
Las Vegas Convention Center
Septiembre 23-25, 2013