¡Welcome to Mexico City!
Here are some tips for getting around and enjoying your time here.
Housing with Special Rates
Servem offers special rates for EXPO PACK MEXICO at hotels nearby the exhibition hall as well as other hotels around Mexico City.
EXPO PACK Mexico offers special discounts for participants flying on Aeromexico and Interjet Airlines. These discounts apply to both national and international flights.
Taxis and Private Ground transportation Services
We recommend using safe taxis (official airport taxis, hotel taxis or registered taxi services). If you are familiar with UBER, we are pleased to inform you that it is now available in Mexico City. Should you require special transfers with a chauffeur, please contact SERVEM México here, or call Aldo Nieto at (52 55) 5682 7242.
For more information on UBER, click here
Mexico City is a metropolitan city with extraordinary restaurants. In Santa Fe you will find fantastic restaurants in shopping malls, hotels, individual establishments. Neighboring areas of interest with big culinary offerings include Polanco, Condesa and Zona Rosa. We recommend making reservations prior to your arrival. For more information on restaurants visit: http://www.restaurantesdemexico.com.mx/
Note: In Mexico it is customary to leave a 10% to 15% tip on the total amount of the restaurant check. Some establishments will include the tip on the final bill so we recommend checking your bill carefully.
Mexico City is a multicultural destination with 1,997 places you can explore: from museums or monumental buildings, to parks.
A different way of discovering the city is by taking the double decker Hop-on, Hop-off Tourist Bus "Turibus", which offers several sites around the Mexican capital. Learn more about the tour here: www.turibus.com.mx
Mexico City International Airport
Benito Juarez International Airport has two separate terminals, each with its own check-in and baggage claim. Terminal 2 serves Aeromexico, Aeromar, Copa Airlines and Delta. All other airlines are served on Terminal 1. On you arrive, please use the official airport taxis.
Toluca Airport is located only 45 km away from Centro Santa Fe. Interjet offers a shuttle service from the Santa Fe hotel, HauSuites, to the Toluca airport. The approximate cost for this trip is $100 pesos.
Some useful tips for your trip to Mexico City:
- Do not carry anything ostentatious, no jewelry or visible valuables when tou are on the streets.
- Keep your wallet out of site, specifically when in crowded places
- Keep all your documents and valuable items at your hotel in the safe deposit box.
- Only take money you need for your daily expenses and one credit card with you each day. ATM machines are available at the convention center and around the city.
- Carry an official ID or copy of your ID with you at all times.
- Use only registered taxis. Registered taxis are white in color.
Registered Taxi list:
- SITIO CORAL. Tel. (52 55) 5602-0527
- SITIO 265. Tel. (52 55) 52929133
- RADIO TAXI SITIO 153. Tel. (52 55) 5674-6120 y (52 55) 5674-6620
- Ask for receipts when you make purchases around Mexico City.